With the coronavirus cases continuing to grow on a global scale, majority of us find ourselves forced into social distancing and self-isolation practices aimed at minimizing human contact. Although napping, Netflix, and drinking wine while endlessly scrolling though social media seems to top the list of activities defining our quarantine routine, I bet you found yourself wondering whether it’s safe to have sex during COVID-19 pandemic. After all sex is a great stress reliever and there’re only so many ways to keep ourselves entertained while indoors. Although there’s a lot we still have to learn about the novel coronavirus, here’re a few things to consider:
Coronavirus spreads through respiratory droplets, including sneeze snot, cough residue and saliva or fecal matter, or touching contaminated surfaces. This means that COVID-19 is not a sexually transmitted disease. However, kissing can also easily pass the virus, hence it’s best to steer clear off each other if your partner doesn’t feel well.
While #stayinghome is essential for stopping the spread of the virus, and keeping ourselves and our loved ones safe, it can present a great challenge for our mental health. If you’re already in relationships “quarantining together” seems like a no-brainer. Sex is considered one of the major coping mechanism that help us “keep calm and carry on”. With your partner and you likely to be spending more time together, it gives you a perfect opportunity to catch up on all the action you’ve been missing and explore your sexuality in new ways, including the use of toys.
Don’t know where to start? Here’s out top three for couples:
1) GPop2 - can be used as a vaginal or anal vibrator. Its head softly penetrates into any places and its thin base doesn’t stretch sphincter as Gpop² is inside.
2) Gvibe3 - impressively smart toy, great pleasure for both women and men. Being waterproof it gives you chance to explore that shower sex fantasy.
3) Gkit - combines a small rechargeable plug and Gring finger vibrator. A great treat for extra pleasure seekers.
If you’re casually dating chances are that COVID-19 outbreak put your dating life on hold. Does this mean that you have to stop enjoying yourself?
According to multiple reports, you are your safest partner. You heard it right: masturbation is not off-limits, granted you take necessary coronavirus precaution including washing your hands at least 20 seconds. In fact it’s encouraged as a healthy way to maintain your stress level in check and strengthen your immune system, all the while helping you to explore news ways to self-pleasure yourself. In case you’re still hesitating, remember that when the pandemic is over, the newly acquired skills will surely make your post-coronavirus sex life much more exciting.
Don’t know where to start? Here’s out top three for those self-isolating on their own:
1) Gvibe Mini - created for simultaneous stimulation of two sensitive zones – Gspot and the opposite side of the vagina, while at the same time also stimulating the entrance of the vagina, will help your to take care of yourself without the help of your partner.
2) GRing XL - GringXL is an exciting combination of finger vibrator and remote control for your other Gvibe toys such as Gplug. You may use it as a finger-vibe for your sensitive zones, as well as a remote control for various Gvibe products.
3) Gballs 2 App - Now you can get personal coach for kegel exercises.
Written by Gvibe.